(1) Speaker: Dr. Huang, Yun-Yin, Assistant Professor, Center of Language Education, National Tsing Hua University
(2) Topic: Research writing with Integrity (English Speech)
(3) Date & Time: 10:00 – 12:00, November 1, 2021 (Please check in half an hour early)
(4) Venue: Online Lectures (Webex Meetings)
(5) This activity is free. Maximum limit 100 people. Registration URL: https://reurl.cc/V5WLWN
(6) We will email the Webex Meetings link to you before 09:00 a.m., November 1 (Monday).
(7) Sign-in times:
First time (Registration before the event kicks off): 09:30-10:00
Second time (during a short break) : Between 10:00-12:00 (10 mins only)
Third time (after the event ends): 12:00-12:30
(8) Academic ethics hours:
Participants of this activity who have actually signed in (3 times) will be granted 2 hours of OAERI academic ethics hours and 2 hours of lifelong learning hours for civil servants.
Participants of this activity who have actually signed in (3 times) will be granted 2 hours of AREE academic ethics hours.
(9) Should you have any question, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org